|Tractor PTO HP||
|Cutting Height (in)||
2 to 15
|Cutting Capacity Diameter (in)||
|Cutting Width (in)||
|Blade Tip Speed (fpm)||
15,700 at 540 rpm; 16,000 at 1,000 rpm
|Deck Thickness (in)||
.179 (7 ga)
|Side Skirt Thickness (in)||
|Side Skirt Depth (in)||
|Transport Width (in)||
|Wing Flex Up/Down (degrees)||
90 up, 22 down
CAT 6 CV main, CAT 4 wing
|Splitter/Wing Gearbox Rating (hp)||
275 / 225 *Gearbox horsepower ratings listed are based on field testing.
|Output Shaft Diameter (in)||
|Tongue Weight (lbs)||
15 inch rims; 21 inch laminated; 25 inch severe-duty Ag; or 29 inch used aircraft
|Gearbox Warranty (yrs)||
Double row chain shielding; dual wheels; LED lights; shredding kit; deck ring; spring axle; full walking tandem
Single spring on center wheel yoke or spring-loaded axles
|Blade Overlap (in)||
|Blade Dimensions (in)||
.5 x 4
|Cutting Area Shielding||
Standard chain shielding
- Ideal for cutting tall brush and trees up to 4 inches in diameter
- Woods Exclusive SmartLift™ System does the heavy lifting for you by holding the weight of the driveline on your BW15 as you connect and disconnect to the tractor.
- Rounded wings easily maneuver around obstacles and slice through tall brush while the curved leading edge shrugs off impact
- New gearbox seal technology reduces leaks and downtime
- A steel tube around the perimeter absorbs shock and creates a stronger, longer-lasting machine
- Woods Exclusive EZ-Change™ Blade System allows you to change blades in five easy steps with only a 3/4″ wrench.
- Strategically placed, welded baffles cut and distribute debris evenly
- NOTE: All gearbox horsepower ratings listed in the following specifications are based on Woods’ field testing.
This product is already in quote request list.
SKU: BW15.61 Category: Batwing® Cutters